Thursday, January 5, 2012

Product Review - imPress Press On Manicure

"Introducing imPress, the revolutionary way to apply nail polish! Featuring advanced technology, you will get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds - simply peel off, press on, and you're done(no drying time!) imPress comes in 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, fun prints, classic darks and animal prints."

I received the imPress Press On Manicure by Broadway Nails in my INFLUENSTER Holiday Voxbox .The nail that I received were Lil Drummer Grl, a HOT pink zebra print. The nails are super shiny!  At first I was excited about trying this because  I tend to do my nails at least once a week. While trying to find the nails that would fit me I realized I had a problem.....
My nail bed was longer than the press on nail.
I was disappointed about this product because I really wanted to try it.  I love the color and pattern but this product just didn't work out for me.  I think this is mostly because my actual nail beds are long so this product might work out well for you if you have shorter nails.

VERDICT: Like It.
Even though this product didn't work out for me it should work for those with shorter nails.
imPress Web Link: www.impressmanicure.com

No comments:

Post a Comment