Thursday, January 5, 2012

Product Review - NYC Liquid Lip Shine

Another product in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox was the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine.
New York Color Liquid Lipshine is available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries and fuchsias. New York Color generously provided their Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City. The Liquid Lipshine contains these pure pigments that create a 3-D gloss effect.
I hate dry lips and usually apply and reapply lip color, lip gloss, or lip shine over and over again throughout the day. This shade is fantastic as a natural or day look. It provides just a tint of color, but adds a great shine to your lips. I love the gloss it gave my lips without that sticky feeling. The Lipshine is also packed with vitamin E which provides such a great moisturizing feel. Even after a long day, my lips still felt so soft and moisturized.

Verdict:  Love It !

No comments:

Post a Comment